August 31, 2009
Exponent will be presenting a Medical Device Seminar entitled, “The Impact of Supplier Quality on Your Bottom Line and Your Company's Risk,” on Wednesday, September 9, 2009.
Highlights that will be discussed by this panel include:
- What issues have appeared in recent warning letters leading to recalls regarding supplier quality?
- Qualifying a supplier—what should their quality and risk management systems be like?
- How should you audit a supplier?
- How much of the increased regulatory burden should suppliers share?
- The importance of considering second tier supplier issues
- What if you need to change a supplier?
- What are the risks of depending on single source and sole suppliers?
- How should you optimize cost and quality in your selection of a supplier?
- Where are most of the supplier quality problems taking place geographically?
- How do you handle communications between a supplier and FDA?
For more information and to register, please click here
Seminar is FREE. 1.0 hours of MCLE credit.