Technology Development’s software developers have implemented a range of software solutions, often with demanding time constraints and highly complex technologies.
All of our software developers are highly experienced, degreed computer scientists or engineers. Our consulting and development experience spans the complete software development lifecycle and includes applications ranging from embedded device firmware and signal processing to high-volume, high-availability enterprise applications.
Our experience covers the following software development areas:
- Complete software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Platforms including servers, desktops, tablets, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and embedded devices
- Operating systems including Windows and Linux to Windows Mobile and embedded real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Languages including C#/.Net, Java, C/C++, HTML, and Visual Basic
Building upon this experience, our software developers have developed applications with a wide range of technologies including:
- Video encoding, decoding, processing, and storage
- Sophisticated data processing and signal analysis for a variety of applications, including sonar, high-speed impact test data acquisition, and material fatigue characterization
- Sophisticated robot motor control and wireless digital tele-operation Legacy system interfacing
- Low-level device drivers
- Wireless mesh networking algorithms
- Distributed computing server-based and peer-to-peer applications