Exponent is a proud sponsor of Zone Defense - A Sports, Fitness and High Tech Legal Seminar. The one day event is being held at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas on February 7, 2017. The meeting is designed for sports and fitness manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and users as well as high-tech companies that are affiliated with the health and wellness space.
This one-day seminar brings together regulatory, legal, risk and business professionals for an intimate and confidential discussion of the issues that are important to companies that design, manufacture, distribute or utilize sports, fitness or wellness products.
We have a gathered a group of distinguished speakers from around the U.S. - from government; medicine; engineering design; trade; insurance and the law. Below is just a few names of the confirmed speakers:
- Joseph Mohorovic, Commissioner, CPSC
- Robert Erb, CEO, Kranos Corporation
- Gerald Gioia, Division Chief, Children’s National Health System
- Michelle Urban, CEO, Pressure Analysis
- Thom Parks, Senior Director, Vista Outdoors
- Jon Doogan, Founder and CEO, Aculief
- Angela Watts, CEO, Slyde Handboards
- Steve Watts, Designer and Founder, Slyde Handboards
Speakers will cover the following topics:
- Exercising Good Judgment: Misuse or Foreseeable Risk?
- Trade Law & Infringing Imports
- Bicycle & Helmet Design Trends
- “Left Coast" Regulatory Update
- Children & Concussions
- Sports Technology & Innovation
- Recent Legal Decisions Impacting the Industry