Prop. 65 Annual Conference
Prop. 65 Clearinghouse will host their Prop. 65 Annual Conference virtually on September 21. For the past 15 years, the Prop. 65 Annual Conference has provided the only venue for the entire Prop. 65 community to come together to discuss key issues, regulatory changes, and enforcement trends. The Prop. 65 Annual Conference is the premier event where the regulated community can explore the latest trends and meet with the key players—regulators, public and private enforcers, and defense teams.
This year’s panel will include:
- Discussions about the explosion of 60-day notices concerning food products containing acrylamide and what can be done about it;
- Experts and regulators will discuss the impact of new amendments to the Warning Regulations;
- Need to know trends in Prop. 65 litigation;
- Discussions on how Prop. 65 allocation of responsibility in the distribution chain can affect your business; and
- New Prop. 65 hurdles facing the marijuana industry.
Renee Kalmes, M.S.P.H., CIH, principal scientist at Exponent, Sarahann Marie (Dow) Rackl, Ph.D., P.E.. senior manager at Exponent, Carolyn Scrafford, Ph.D., M.P.H., senior managing scientist at Exponent, Gwendoline Caviness, M.P.H., managing scientist at Exponent, Keith Morris-Schaffer, Ph.D., senior scientist at Exponent, and Lauren Steinbaum, Ph.D., scientist at Exponent will be in attendance.
Exponent is a proud sponsor of the Prop. 65 Annual Conference.
For more information, click here.