- M.B.A., Finance, University of Leeds, UK, 1999
- B.S., Building Construction and Management, University of Reading, UK, 1989
- Associate Faculty and Instructor, B.Sc. Building and Project Management, Singapore University of Social Sciences, 2018-2019
- Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers; Member
- Singapore Institute of Arbitrators; Fellow
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators; Member
- Society of Construction Law (Singapore); Member
Kelvin Goh is a professional quantity surveyor with over 30 years of experience in the construction industry supporting owners, contractors and other stakeholders in the building, and infrastructure sector. His experience runs through the entire project life cycle from project inception through to completion.
Kelvin has consulted on quantum claims involving variations, delay and disruption, contract termination, and payment adjudication under domestic and international based forms of contract. His experience includes preparation of expert reports for mediation and arbitration.
Kelvin has supported his clients on a wide array of complex international and local projects in building, infrastructure, and utilities sectors. His assignments include advising clients on contract administration,preparation of claims and responses relating to contract entitlement.
Kelvin is currently the Chair for the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Committee of the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) and has previously lectured on the quantity surveying measurement methodologies in Building and Project Management degree course run by the Singapore University of Social Sciences between 2018 and 2020.