- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2018
- M.S., Construction Management, Azad University (Sci and Res Branch), Tehran, 2008
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran, 2004
- Professional Engineer Civil, Texas, #133111
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Research Assistant, Zachry Department of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2016-2018
- Lecturer, Zachry Department of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2014-2015
- Coordinator, Construction Creative Research Lab with focus on performing the user studies to investigate the effectiveness of modern visualization technologies such as BIM and VR in training, communication, and safety enhancement, Texas A&M University, 2016-2018
- Association for the Advancement of Cos Engineering (AACE)
- Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (DRBF)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Dr. Soltani focuses on helping her clients to resolve complex construction disputes. She specializes in delay and productivity analysis, damage calculations, and litigation support.
Dr. Soltani has over 10 years of experience in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering and Management. Dr. Soltani is experienced in preparing 4D models to combine the construction schedule with the design data, as well as creating 3D Forensic Information Models (FIM). These models serve as the database and the presentation device to communicate the failure mechanism in a real-time manner or to demonstrate construction schedule impacts and constructability issues.
Dr. Soltani has mastering skills in Python, SQL, data visualization, hypothesis testing, and machine learning and has provided a various type of project management services including scheduling, cost estimate, project control, subcontract/contract negotiation, and change and risk management for heavy civil contractors, design-build joint ventures and engineering firms in different stages of the project lifecycle from initiation to close-out. Dr. Soltani has worked in different types of projects such as highways, power plants, residential and commercial buildings, sewer collecting networks, electric transmission lines, and onshore oil and gas facilities.