COVID-19 Support Services: Cyber and Data Security
Modern digital information systems are highly networked and full of complex components. Each component of an information system may have vulnerabilities that can be exploited, especially during times of crisis.
Exponent Inc., with our multi-disciplinary groups of security and privacy experts, design evaluation teams, data scientists and human factors personnel, has been a leader in the security, privacy, and design consultancy community for well over two decades. We help manufacturers design, evaluate, test, and optimize the security and privacy of products and services to help our clients understand, detect, and mitigate risks. We provide clients with detailed investigations of complex problems to develop independent findings grounded in scientific and engineering principles. Exponent consultants are also familiar with security and privacy issues that arise in health care and with the HIPAA Security Rule and Privacy Rule. Our professionals have knowledge of reasonable and appropriate technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information, such as electronic protected health information.
Cybersecurity reviews for virtual workforces
Exponent’s multi-disciplinary team of computer scientists, engineers, and privacy experts can help clients protect virtual workforces from threats to cybersecurity. Our experts study each system as a whole and can help identify assets, vulnerabilities, and threats to corporate networks. Once threats have been identified and ranked, we have the technical expertise to help implement the appropriate security controls for your organization.
Our cybersecurity services include:
- Cyber-insurance technical investigations
- Inspection of computer, network, and telecommunication systems for physical damage
- Medical device cybersecurity
- Meta-data and logs analysis relevant to investigations
- Digital forensic investigation such as analysis of data breach and data exfiltration
- Evaluation of system availability including backup power systems for data centers
- Software product and process analysis including software engineering best practices
- Malware (e.g., ransomware, spyware) analysis
- Identity management
For more information on our services, please contact 888.656.EXPO (within the U.S.), 650.326.9400 (outside the U.S.), or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is also available here.