- Dip, Nursing, Abington Memorial Hospital Dixon School of Nursing, 1992
- A.A., Nursing, Bucks County Community College, 1977
- 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response Certification (HAZWOPER)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
- Clinical Research Associate/Coordinator, certified
- Massage Therapist
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification (PALS)
- Registered Nurse (PA)
- Emergency Nurse Association; American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (member)
Ms. Fratantaro is responsible for organizing and reviewing patient's medical records and other relevant healthcare and legal documents to assess issues of causation and physical damages, and then formulating a summarized index of the analyzed information. Additionally, she researches relevant health care literature, standards, and guidelines and consults with the Engineers to provide education of the medical and healthcare related issues as well as technical support.
Prior to joining Exponent, Ms. Fratantaro had extensive experience as a Pre-Hospital Care Provider/EMT-Instructor and Nurse in the Emergency Department, as well as the Intensive/Cardiac and Surgical Trauma Care Units. She has also had experience in providing medical record review for a Pharmaceutical Class-Action Lawsuit and Insurance Company Underwriting Team.