- M.S., Construction Management, Texas A&M University, 2023
- B.Arch., Architecture, Sardar Patel University (SPU), India, 2018
- Department of Construction Science Graduate Fellowship, Texas A&M University, 2021
- Merry K. ’84 and William L. Raba ’86 Graduate Fellowship, Texas A&M University, 2022
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) – Boston Chapter
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) – New England Chapter
Mr. Thakkar is an Associate with Exponent specializing in program and project management, project advisory, and construction claims and disputes. Mr. Thakkar has experience working in project finance and analyzing construction claims and disputes. His industry experience involves working on various large-scale infrastructure projects in the Power & Utilities and Science & Technology industries. He has assisted clients on project controls, change order management, and project delivery methods.
Prior to joining Exponent, Mr. Thakkar worked in India as a Design Architect and Project Lead with INI Design (formerly Stantec Consulting) for over 3 years. During this period, Mr. Thakkar managed design and project management services for various portfolios (~$800M). Mr. Thakkar received his Master of Science in Construction Management with a Graduate Certificate in Business from the Texas A&M University, where he specialized in Construction Economics, and Construction Accounting & Financial Management. Prior to receiving his MS at Texas A&M, he earned a Bachelor's Degree in architecture from Sardar Patel University in India.