- M.S., Toxicology, Colorado State University, 2017
- B.S., Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park, 2014
- TERA Dose-Response Assessment Boot Camp Course, November 202
- HESI DART Workshop: Interpretation of Developmental and Reproductive Toxicity in Regulatory Contexts and Frameworks, October 2022
- Consumer Product Safety Commission, Household Consumer Products Association: A-Z and Beyond, September 2022
- Toxicology Excellence in Risk Assessment, Dose-Response Assessment Boot Camp Course, November 2022
- Institute of Food Technologists, 2023 – Present
- Toxicology Forum, 2022 – Present
- Society of Toxicology, 2017 – Present
Ms. Chrysostomou is experienced in evaluating human health hazards using toxicological and pharmacological studies, publicly available literature, and quantitative structure activity relationship (QSAR) modeling. In her current capacity with Exponent's Chemical Regulation & Food Safety she works as a regulatory toxicologist preparing chemical assessments, human health hazard assessments, dose-response risk assessments, benchmark dose modeling analysis, and toxicological summaries for food ingredients, additives and contaminants, consumer products, pesticides, and industrial chemicals. She has experience in placing, monitoring, and interpreting toxicological studies for chemicals, including products under FIFRA and TSCA. Ms. Chrysostomou has also conducted occupational health categorization for active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Ms. Chrysostomou's educational background includes a Master of Science in Toxicology from Colorado State University and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a focus in premedical studies from University of Maryland. During her studies, she focused on clinical trial data management, clinical data collection and analysis, and regulatory compliance.