Global Accessibility to Exponent Insights
Dear Clients and Friends of Exponent,
For over 50 years, Exponent has stood firmly on our commitments to client service and providing consistently high-quality work to clients worldwide. To maintain those commitments at a global scale, we are continuing to focus on opportunities to keep our clients connected, informed on the latest developments at our firm, and alerted to important regulatory or legal changes that may impact their business.
Over the last year, Exponent has also made it easier to locate and receive this information. We want to make you aware of a few changes we have made to stay connected with solutions for a safe, healthy, sustainable, and technologically complex world.
Subscribe to Exponent Insights
Increased communications to our subscribers – Weekly updates in our Exponent Insights newsletter on industry news and alerts, upcoming presentations and webinars, and recently published thought leadership and articles.
Click here to subscribe to Exponent Insights
Centralized and global accessibility for all our clients on one website – Ease of access to the most current information across all our offices.
- Company updates on Our Impact, contributions, and commitments to the advancement of science, diversity and investment in our people, and safety and the environment.
- Up to date Knowledge and News & Events covering thought leadership, alerts, publications, press releases, announcements, and a calendar of upcoming Exponent Live Webinars.
- Comprehensive details about our services through 500+ capabilities pages found under our Practices & Industries pages.
- COVID-19 updates with timely information on how Exponent has been actively working with clients to help manage and mitigate risk associated with COVID-19.
- If you are looking for a specific consultant, their contact information can be found by searching our Professionals page.
- Please visit our Locations page for contact information for an office near you.
- For investor relations, click here.
- Job seekers are advised to visit our Careers page for contact details.
Thank you for your continued trust in Exponent.
Catherine Ford Corrigan, Ph.D.
President & CEO