- M.L.S., Library Science, Queens College, City University of New York, 1998
- B.A., Labor Relations, San Francisco State University, 1983
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Lecturer, Engineering and Technical Management, Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering (2005-present)
- Special Libraries Association (SLA)
Ms. Theodori is Manager of Exponent's Information Resources, where she provides services including original research, literature searches, market and competitive intelligence, and taxonomy development. She is also leading the development of Knowledge Management initiatives to facilitate access to internally generated knowledge and expertise.
Prior to joining Exponent, Ms. Theodori was a member of the Principal Staff of Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory where she was a Supervisor and project lead for information management and delivery services covering all aspects of contemporary information services — research and analysis, information architecture, knowledge management, enterprise search and user experience.