- Dr.Sc.Agr., Agricultural Sciences, University of Hohenheim, Germany, 2014
- M.Sc., Chemistry, Chiang Mai University, Thailand, 2005
- Regulatory Processes and Dossier Structure for the Authorisation of Plant Protection Products in EU (2018)
- Regulatory Ecotoxicology for Agrochemicals (2017)
- Environmental Fate: Data Requirements for active Substances and Fate Studies in the Regulation Process (2017)
- Introduction into Soil Physics (2014)
- Chemistry department, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Dr. Walaya Halle is a Senior Scientist in Exponent's Health Science Centre for Chemical Regulation and Food Safety. She has over 8-year experience in environmental fate modelling, project planning and preparation of assessment reports and dossiers for the authorisation of active substances and plant protection products in EU.
As a research chemist, her interests lie in the field of analytical chemistry. She has experience on developing extraction techniques (QuEChERS) for pesticides. In addition, Dr. Halle has worked in short and long-term monitoring of pesticides in a tropical river of an agricultural watershed in Northern of Thailand. She also participated as a researcher in a project "Analysis of air pollutions in airborne particulate in Chiang Mai and Lamphune Provinces, Thailand", Chiang Mai university.
Dr. Halle obtained fellowship to develop her career as a researcher under the uplands program (SFB 564, phase 3rd and 4th, 2006-2012), Hohenheim University, Germany. The project was funded by DFG-Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.