- M.S., Structural Engineering, Northwestern University, 1982
- B.S., Structural Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1979
- Professional Engineer Professional, Illinois, #62047283
- Professional Engineer Structural, Illinois, #81005103
- Professional Engineer, Indiana, #PE11100567
- Professional Engineer, Michigan, #6201046494
- Professional Engineer, Wisconsin, #39307-6
- OSHA #3115 Fall Protection
- OSHA #500 Trainer Course In Occupational Safety & Health Standards For Construction
- United States Air Force Master Navigator and Instructor/Evaluator Navigator
- Structural Engineers Association of Illinois
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- American Concrete Institute
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASTM: participating member of Technical Committee C-15, Manufactured Masonry Units
- Reserve Officer's Association
Mr. Zebich has over 40 years of experience in structural engineering. His specialties include structural analysis and design, construction technology, accident investigation, and failure analysis.
Much of his work focuses on building inspection, evaluation of cause and origin of building damage, building envelope performance, repair, and rehabilitation of buildings and structures, construction defect analysis, construction dispute, slip and fall investigations, building code analysis and worksite safety roles and responsibilities.
Mr. Zebich has designed and analyzed a myriad of different structures including single and multi-unit residences, commercial low and high rise buildings, heavy industrial structures used in the power, waste processing, steel, and manufacturing industries, as well as towers, bridges, foundations and prefabricated/pre-engineered buildings. He is experienced in the use of wood, reinforced concrete, structural steel, aluminum, glass, and fiberglass in construction.
In addition to his professional engineering licensure, Mr. Zebich was a Qualified OSHA Instructor for the construction industry. He is also a retired officer of the United States Air Force Reserve with over 25 years experience in airlift operations, including aviation meteorology, and visual and instrument flight procedures. Mr. Zebich was also an Air Force Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer to FEMA Region V for seven years, and is experienced in Federal and State Emergency Management, and the National Incident Management System (NIMS).