Computer Architecture & Computer Systems
Exponent has experience designing and developing a range of computing systems, from wearable systems to high-performance distributed and parallel computing systems. Our team of scientists and engineers apply industry experience and knowledge that spans all levels – from the implementation of various hardware components, including processors, chipsets and controllers – to middleware, including firmware, device drivers and kernels – and high-level components of modern operating systems.
Exponent offers the following services related to computer architectures and operating systems:
- Algorithm and software development
- Hardware design and validation
- Intellectual property and technology analysis (for due diligence and licensing)
- Litigation support (including hardware and software analysis)
- Expert witness testimony (patent and copyright infringement, trade-secret misappropriation).