How does Exponent's multidisciplinary approach help you resolve technical electronic, electrical, and computing challenges?
Exponent's multidisciplinary teams conduct comprehensive technical forensics investigations, including analyzing data, conducting risk and failure analyses, assessing adherence to compliance requirements, and providing important insights into design, manufacturing, and operations processes. Exponent's electrical engineering and computer science experts use the latest methods and digital technologies to conduct highly technical forensic investigations of electronic devices and electrical systems. Our technical forensics investigation activities include:
- Performing failure analysis, code, and standards review
- Reverse engineering and re-creating faults to confirm root cause
- In-depth risk analysis of component failure modes and probabilities
- Testing to failure based on statistical sampling
- Determining product safety risks, projected failure rates and potential for recalls and replacements
For over five decades, Exponent has been called upon to investigate and analyze accidents, and by applying the lessons of the past, we can assist you in preventing future product, component, and system failures.
Our Capabilities Are Unparalleled
With expertise in over 90 disciplines and hundreds of capabilities, tools, and methodologies — we get to the root of even the most complex challenges and give you the objective answers you need.
Our global and comprehensive expertise across industries gives us a deep understanding of current challenges, best industry practices, and the implications of emerging technologies.