How can Exponent help you meet the unique challenges of U.K. REACH?
In addition to our extensive support for EU REACH, Exponent offers thorough and effective services to help clients comply with their U.K. REACH responsibilities. With offices and experts in the U.K., EU, U.S., and Asia, Exponent's REACH team comprises regulatory affairs professionals and project managers along with experts in chemistry, toxicology, ecotoxicology, environmental fate, exposure assessment, risk assessment, and socio-economic analysis. Our scientists have backgrounds in industry, government, and contract research with considerable experience in the U.K. REACH scheme, giving us unparalleled expertise in addressing complex regulatory challenges.
For 50+ years, we’ve thrived on solving unstructured problems that require bespoke solutions. Some of our services include:
• Full Only Representative registrant services
• Provision of regulatory advice, including registration strategy
• Preparation and submission of DUINs
• Data gap analysis
• Study placement and monitoring
• Preparation and submission of registration dossier(s) and, if necessary, chemical safety report(s)
• Negotiations on data availability, data quality and value, data sharing, and production of a testing proposal as necessary
• Arranging letter of access sales and purchases, including financial management
• Responding to HSE correspondence, including that relating to dossier and substance evaluations
Our Capabilities Are Unparalleled
With expertise in over 90 disciplines and hundreds of capabilities, tools, and methodologies — we get to the root of even the most complex challenges and give you the objective answers you need.
Food safety, nutrition, and dietary exposure assessments, and technical and regulatory support.
Biocides & Antimicrobials
Expertise in multifaceted regulatory requirements in biocide and antimicrobial product approval processes.
Agrochemicals & Pesticides
Navigate complex requirements for agrochemicals and pesticides in Europe and North America.
Consumer Products: Cosmetics & Personal Care
Personal care products consulting for registration, notification targets, and product development.
Regulatory support for chemicals, solvents, polymers, antimicrobials, biocides, and more.
Our global and comprehensive expertise across industries gives us a deep understanding of current challenges, best industry practices, and the implications of emerging technologies.
Senior Managing Scientist