Renewable energy business goals and sustainability standards.
Exponent's renewable energy consultants can assist utilities, renewable energy developers, transmission developers, and investors from the project feasibility stage thorough commercial operations, providing support in:
- Power generation, transmission, distribution, and storage regulations, systems, and operations
- Design, construction, maintenance, operation, and performance of solar energy systems such as photovoltaic devices and concentrated solar plants (CSP) as well as wind energy systems, battery energy storage systems (BESS), and thermal energy storage systems (TES)
- Organizational assessment, change management, and business startups
- Mechanical, structural, metallurgical, chemical, electrical, and economics challenges
- Risk, reliability, and vulnerability analyses
- Complex problem-solving needs, including high-profile projects
- Energy economics
- Regulatory support
- Environmental assessments and monitoring
- Climate change evaluations
Both new entrants and existing market participants must meet the requirements of state and national renewable energy policies, including carbon reduction, energy efficiency, and NERC reliability standards. Our veteran teams have a range of hands-on technical and managerial experience, enabling you to meet the challenges you might face along your renewable energy journey.
Our Capabilities Are Unparalleled
With expertise in over 90 disciplines and hundreds of capabilities, tools, and methodologies — we get to the root of even the most complex challenges and give you the objective answers you need.
Our global and comprehensive expertise across industries gives us a deep understanding of current challenges, best industry practices, and the implications of emerging technologies.