How can Exponent help you identify and mitigate risks related to electrical hazards?
Exponent performs multidisciplinary technical, business interruption, and compliance-related risk and reliability assessments for diverse industries using industry-standard as well as innovative, situation-specific methods and tools to identify risk scenarios and their causes, predict the likelihood of the event occurring, and demonstrate the consequences.
Diligence in mitigating electrical risks is critical in every industry, from construction job sites, manufacturing lines, and power generation facilities to consumer products. Job site safety officers understand that unidentified electrical risks may lurk in many unsuspecting places — Exponent helps you take a proactive approach by conducting thorough job site and workplace safety assessments. Likewise, vulnerable components or corner-case use scenarios may lead to consumer electronics overheating or catching fire, and our experts are experienced in analyzing cluster data to help clients determine if a product recall should be issued.
We help clients quantify business risks using preliminary hazard or risk analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, hazards and operability study, fault tree analysis, human error analysis, and others.
We supplement these methods with risk quantification using probabilistic and uncertainty principles and decision analysis to assist clients in identifying, quantifying, and mitigating risks to their operations, their employees, and the community.
- Preliminary hazards analysis
- Layer of protection analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Mechanical integrity assessments
- Hazard and operability studies
- Fault tree analysis
- Quantitative risk assessment
- Risk rank and risk priority number prioritization
- Failure rate data analysis
- Consequence analysis
- Gas dispersion, thermal radiation, and explosion modeling
- Safety instrumented systems
- Relief, flare, and header analysis
- Reliability centered maintenance
- Reliability, availability, and maintainability studies
- Reduce risks to as-low-as-reasonably-practical levels
Our Capabilities Are Unparalleled
With expertise in over 90 disciplines and hundreds of capabilities, tools, and methodologies — we get to the root of even the most complex challenges and give you the objective answers you need.
Our global and comprehensive expertise across industries gives us a deep understanding of current challenges, best industry practices, and the implications of emerging technologies.